North Texas Real Estate Information Systems, Inc.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice
North Texas Real Estate Information Systems, Inc. (“NTREIS”) owns, operates, and/or maintains www.ntreis.net, and other websites, applications, and systems on which this notice appears or is linked (“Site” or “Sites”). This Site follows the safe harbor provisions of 17 USC § 512, otherwise known as the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DCMA”).
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by NTREIS or by a third- party who has provided content on our Site, please provide all of the following information to the NTREIS Designated Copyright Agent listed below:
1) A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
2) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
3) An address, a telephone number, and an e-mail address where NTREIS can contact you;
4) A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner, or other intellectual property rights owner, or by its agent, or by law;
5) A statement by you that under penalty of perjury the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
6) Your electronic or physical signature.
NTREIS may request additional information before removing any infringing material.
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2),notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to NTREIS’s Designated Copyright Agent listed below. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to delete or disable content alleged to be infringing and to terminate accounts of repeat infringers.
NTREIS DMCA Designated Agent:
Robert A. Miller
Prager & Miller, P.C.
14911 Quorum Dr, Suite 320
Dallas, Texas 75254