|Where do your listings go?|
|IDX: Brokers may choose to market their property listings in a number of ways. The most common is through sharing the information with other Brokers so all Brokers and Agents that choose to have a consumer search may display the maximum number of available on market properties. This is referred to as “Internet Date Exchange” or “IDX”. Brokers displaying data through IDX or VOW (Virtual Office Website) do so in accordance with NAR policy and NTREIS MLS Rules and Regs. A broker that opts out of sharing with other Brokers also loses the opportunity to display other brokers’ listings.|
– Displaying NTREIS Data
|Syndication: Brokers may want to market listings on numerous other websites not controlled by them, but that are popular with consumers. Using a third party service, it is possible to use a single entry point to “syndicate” to numerous online publishers. NTREIS partners with a third party, ListHub, owned by Move, Inc. to make syndication easy for NTREIS Participants. A Broker can opt out of syndication to other sites by making that selection in the Matrix Office Participation Panel.|
ListHub offers a free dashboard to further control which sites can see your listings and to get reports on listing views.
– Setting up your ListHub dashboard
|Distribution: Direct feed distribution is used to send listing information to a single online Publisher. NTREIS offers several direct distribution options and a Broker can opt out of any of these options in their Matrix Office Participation Panel. Current options for direct distribution:|
– Homes.com – see more info
– RPR – Realtor Property Resource is available to REALTOR members only and NTREIS data is layered in for NTREIS Subscribers – access from your MLS portal login.
– REALTOR.com – see more info
– TexasRealEstate.com – a consumer facing website operated by the Texas Association of REALTORS. As of April, 2017 listings will be delivered via the HAR.com channel on ListHub. See ListHub info above. Har.com/texasrealestate.com is a “MLS Preferred” site on your ListHub dashboard.